Now that my DeliverLean week is over, I have to cook again. (Actually, I was cooking for my guys but now we're all on the same plate, so to speak.)
- The meals are large – no tiny, dollhouse food.
- No silly sauces or preparations – just really good food, prepared and seasoned well. Every calorie is accounted for in a smart way.
- The food is super fresh – the hot meals just take a minute in the microwave and the salads are crisp and not at all wilted.
- Customer service is great – if you have any requests or dislikes (like my absolute hatred of fennel), just let them know.
- I also got a sample of one of their gluten-free cookies from the Baked by DeliverLean line of desserts. You can sub out a dessert for one of the meals so it can fit into your weight-loss plan. Often gluten-free cookies are pretty crumbly and starchy, but this chocolate chipper was really good.
And now for some photos!
Remember what I said last week about always taking any frozen or delivered meal out of the plastic container and putting it on a plate? Here's why:
The week of meals was a great way to reframe my portions and discover that if the food is real food jam-packed with nutrients and flavor, I don't need a trough of salad to feel full. I also learned some great salad ideas.
Want to give it a try? (Remember, it's South Florida only, from Jupiter to Kendall.) You can sign up for 1 month at $24.99 per day and get three days free.
This is a compensated review for DeliverLean, but the opinions expressed are completely my own.