Ice cream, candy, chocolate. I'm a sucker for them all. One of my favorite aspects of NutriSystem has been the ability to feel like I'm indulging in a little sinful goodness every single day of the week. I give this diet high marks for food quality. The prospect of a diet dessert was less than appealing to me, but I was proven wrong.
1. Ice Cream Sandwich. Frozen (pictured). Hands down, a most un-diet-y and delicious ice cream sandwich. I crave these during the month once I run out.
2. Chocolate Rainbow Delights. A handful of M&M-type candies. Toss them into yogurt (would be an add-in).
3. Chocolate Cake. (The Cakes, part 1). Chocoholics have nothing to fear on NutriSystem. This is very important information for those of us who crave chocolate! Even the serving of chocolate cake is a little bigger than you'd expect.
4. Almond Biscotti. Great with coffee or tea.
5. The Bars (Chocolate Caramel Dessert Bar, Milk Chocolatey Delight Bar, Coconut Almond Bar, Creamy Fudge Bar, Chocolate Fudge Bar, Strawberry Shortcake Bar.) Whoa! I thought these bars would be a bust since I'm not much of a "bar" person any other time of day. But these dessert bars are really, really good. Extremely rich, extremely satisfying.
6. Fudge Brownie. An excellent substitute for the box brownie mix fans. And no baking!
7. Buffalo Wing Pretzel Bits. Occasionally, rarely, once in a while ... I choose something not sweet. Whenthis happens I like the snack to have a little bite. These bits are tasty and spicy.
8. Butter Flavored Popcorn. Movie time. The popcorn hasa slightly air-popped quality but the butter flavor makes up for it.
9. The Cakes, part 2: (Golden Pound Cake, Carrot Cake). Good, moist, large servings that fulfill any craving for the full fat versions.
10. Butterscotch Pudding. Love me my butterscotch!
11. Orange Creme Bar. Frozen. Very nice and surprising dessert flavor. I wouldn't normally go for a creamsicle, but these are light and sweet, nice on hot nights.
12. The Sundaes. (Caramel Swirl and Fudge Swirl). Frozen. Good stuff. Small but sufficient servings. Great for an ice cream fix.
13. Zesty Herb Snack Mix. More bold and spicy flavoring, akin to Chex Mix, though I could have stood a little more zest.
Didn't try: BBQSoy Chips, Blueberry Lemon Dessert Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding, Chocolate Crunch Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, Chocolatey Nougat Bar with Peanuts and Caramel, Double Chocolate Almond Cookie, Honey Mustard Pretzel Bits, Mint Chocolate Crunch Bar, Nacho Crisps, NutriChocolates, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, Peanut Butter Cookie, Peppermint Cookie Patty, Pretzels, Thin Mint Crisp Bar, Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies, White Chocolate Chunk Cookie
DISCLOSURE: Nutrisystem has provided its food program to us free of charge in exchange for our weekly updates. We are not required to write a positive review. The opinions we have expressed in this post are our own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.